1 Jun 2017

Welcome

I am a photographer. Spread across the pages of the website are examples of my work. Click on the tabs above for more examples and information about my:
  • Fine Art Prints. Limited editions available for purchase. Sand (to the right) is an example
  • The Yorkshire Wolds. Works from a soon to be published photo-essay on this magical land.
  • The Walk. Images from a 200 day mountain walk across Europe made in 1984.
  • Portrait Commissions. Examples of portraits I have been commissioned to produce, as well as details of how to commission a portrait of your own.
  • Tuition. Details of Personalised Photography Workshops that can be tailored to your needs.
  • Ordering. Details of prices and how to order my work in a variety of sizes and formats.
  • News - All the latest on upcoming exhibitions, publications and other news about my work. I post new works here, sometimes still in development but worth a look. 

Latest news: I shall be posting a Photo of the Week each Thursday 
on Twitter 
from June 1st 2017.
Just follow me on Twitter @palmour 

Harrow Road 1980





No comments:

Post a Comment