The Ambiguity Show and the York Open Studios Show have both now finished.
They went really well.
The next project is to get the Yorkshire Wolds book published.
Meantime I have started tweeting a Photo of the Week - just follow me @palmour on Twitter.
I have been selected for York Open Studios for 2017. So get it in the diary and come and see my work in my studio in April next year [dates below].
Plenty going on at the moment
- The bespoke one-to-one tuition sessions have started and are going very well: see the Tuition tab for details.
- I am in discussion about possible involvement in an interesting University run art project based around reflection in the creative process. If funding is secured then it could be really good.
- The website you are looking at is a new venture for me and is just up and running.
- I shall be posting works in progress here from time to time, and always welcome comments on them.
- I am working on my Yorkshire Wolds photo-essay book, which I aim to have completed in time for Christmas.
- I am compiling work for York Open Studios next year.
Work in Progress 4
|Beach - Fuerteventura September 2016|
Work in Progress 3
|Lava Path - Fuerteventura September 2016|
Work in Progress 2
|Fen Drayton 2 - August 2016|
Work in Progress 1
|Fen Drayton 1 - August 2106|